Kent has a great series of short videos addressing FAQs about Short Sales. Here is the first in the series!
A "Virtual" Short Sale Presentation - A Series Of Videos Answering The Most Frequently Asked Questions
Videos in this series include:
- Introduction to the series. See embedded video below!
- What is a short sale? Coming soon!
- What's the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure? Coming soon!
- How can I qualify for a short sale? Coming soon!
- How does a short sale effect my credit? Coming soon!
- How long does a short sale take? Coming soon!
- The notice of foreclosure has been served. Is there still time for a short sale? Coming soon!
- Can I do a short sale and stay in my home? Coming soon!
- Can I do a short sale if I'm not behind on my payments? Coming soon!
- Can I file for a bankruptcy and still do a short sale? Coming soon!
- How much will a short sale cost me? Coming soon!
- I have a second mortgage, can I still do a short sale? Coming soon!
- Who pays the taxes on a short sale? Coming soon!
- Who pays the closing costs and real estate commissions? Coming soon!
- What is my first step in doing a short sale? Coming soon!
- What is a HAFA short sale? Coming soon!
- Short sales and real estate agent/broker colleagues. Coming soon!
Initially, these videos will be posted over the span of a couple weeks as a series of blog posts. As each video is released, it will be embedded in that particular blog post. After the videos have been released and the applicable blog has been posted, the videos will be accessible via an active link anchored to the applicable topic/title.
Eventually, after all 17 posts in the series are completed, all 17 short sale topic/titles will be active links to the pertaining videos so any interested reader will be able to peruse through the relevant videos in any desired order, at any desired time, at any desired place.
The subject/question of this particular post,
1. Introduction to the series. See video below.
Important note or disclaimer:
The information contained in this video blog series IS SPECIFIC TO the state of Texas and especially specific to Tarrant County including: Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Keller, Southlake, North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, etc. As laws pertaining to real estate in general, and deeds of trusts, mortgages, short sales, bankruptcies and foreclosures in particular are different by state, you need to get this type of specific advice from a local real estate agent/broker, real estate attorney, or knowledgable CPA as needed.
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott - Chief Executive Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott - Chief Learning Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty