An excellent series addressing many of the frequently asked questions about Short Sales!
A "Virtual" Short Sale Presentation Series: Topic #17 - Short Sales For Other Realtors?
This is a continuation in the series. I've already posted the first sixteen videos in this series and you can access them by clicking on the links below (i.e, click the title of the video/s you'd like to watch) whenever you'd like; BUT, FIRST, WATCH THE NEWEST VIDEO THAT IS EMBEDDED BELOW!
All the videos/topics/posts in this series are complete as of today (7/9/10). I'll be posting one additional "summary" posting to activate the link for topic 17 and then all the links below will be "active' and anyone will be able to peruse through them in any desired order, at any desired time, at any desired place.
Please check back as I may post added topics to further "flesh things out" in response to requests or as the mood strikes me.
Thanks to all those folks who've commented on the videos/topics/posts so far. It was definitely my intention to make this SHORT SALE FAQS (frequently asked questions) a viable resource for ANYONE to use!
Videos in this series include:
- Introduction to the series.
- What is a short sale?
- What's the difference between a short sale and a foreclosure?
- How can I qualify for a short sale?
- How does a short sale effect my credit?
- How long does a short sale take?
- The notice of foreclosure has been served. Is there still time for a short sale?
- Can I do a short sale and stay in my home?
- Can I do a short sale if I'm not behind on my payments?
- Can I file for bankruptcy and still do a short sale?
- How much will a short sale cost me?
- I have a second mortgage, can I still do a short sale?
- Who pays the taxes on a short sale?
- Who pays the closing costs and real estate commissions?
- What is my first step in doing a short sale?
- What is a HAFA short sale?
- Short sales and real estate agent/broker colleagues. Video Embedded Above!
Important note or disclaimer:
The information contained in this video blog series IS SPECIFIC TO the state of Texas and especially specific to Tarrant County including: Fort Worth, Arlington, Mansfield, Keller, Southlake, North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, etc. As laws pertaining to real estate in general, and deeds of trusts, mortgages, short sales, bankruptcies and foreclosures in particular are different by state, you need to get this type of specific advice from a local real estate agent/broker, real estate attorney, or knowledgeable CPA as needed.
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with the BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott - Chief Operating Officer - BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott - Chief Learning Officer - BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty