"6. They do not know what they want. One must know what one wants. This goes beyond setting goals. You must a reason to set and achieve the goals you set. What motivates you to set and acheive these goals."
If you don't know your destination it's difficult to plan how to get there!
Why You Do Not Reach Your Goals. Why You Do Not Succeed At Your Level
So I was listening to this Conference call from my Coach Chadi Bazzi. It was a 30 minute call to all his 'students'. I was so impressed and intrigued by the call and the contents and feedback that I almost felt like sharing it with others. After weeks of waiting to share what I learned, here it is.
As Chadi say's on this conference call, if you are not reaching your goals, here are some idea's one can implement, and if are reaching your goals, these same idea's will take you even even on your goals and success.
Reason's one does not reach their goals: (summary)
1. They think it is Hard. Having the life you want is not hard. It is different. It requires a different thought process.
2. They lack Confidence. How does one increase confidence: 1. Identify where you lack confidence. 2. Find someone who is confident, think like them and model them.
3. They have Poor Self Esteem. Self esteem equals wealth. Raise yourself. One must upgrade their image.(mental)
4. They use Bad Language. One must get in the habit or using powerful words. Avoid using words like Try, But, Hope, if etc. These word choices show a lack or uncertainty or negation. e.g. I hope I can make it to the finals. Instead: I know I will make it to the finals. e.g If I can go on a vacation. Instead When I go on a vacation. Show confidence in your words and yourself. How does ones attitude change when they use the word Challenge instead of the word Problem.
5. They do not have a Plan(Goals). Sometimes it is better to use the word Plan instead of Goals. Either way, have or set realistic goals and visit your goals often and review them.
6. They do not know what they want. One must know what one wants. This goes beyond setting goals. You must a reason to set and achieve the goals you set. What motivates you to set and acheive these goals.
7. They have a poor work environment. Does your environment support your goals or plans. Is your office or work area cluttered, or shabby. How about your peers and co workers. Do they affect your progress? All this may add clutter in your mind. It may be a good to change your work environment if neccessary.
8. They forget they have plans and goals. Even after making goals, many do not achieve them or even try them. Having an accountability partner will really help. Setting reminders for your plans also help. What really helps is having a really powerful morning routine. How would reviewing, reading, visualizing your goals or plans daily affect your achieving the goals you have set. The more are aware of your goals, the more you will act on them. Visiting them daily will really keep you motivated and 'fired' up.
9. Create a Vision Board- Creating a vision board is also a great way to keep you focused and aware of yoour goals. You may want to have a vision board that has the following items written out or have pictures of them to keep you fired up. Here is what you may want to include on the board: 1. What Do I want to Have. 2. Where do I want to go. 3. What do I want to experience. 4. Who do I want to help.
When one feels good, one performs well. Keeping these pointers can help you take you to the next level. One of things that really helps is having your day all planned out. You can have all the goals and plans you want, but you have to work on them consistently, for you to achieve them. He also mentions that one should break the yearly plans to quarterly, monthl, weekly and daily plans. Do the things you have to do daily by Design, not by default!
If you make your days successful, your months, and qaurters and your whole year will go as planned.
Mahesh Mike Patel Prudential Ca Realty
Anaheim hills homes, anaheim homes, anaheim homes for sale, anaheim hills homes for sale, anaheim short sales, anaheim hills short sales, anaheim fine homes, anaheim hills fine homes, anahiem foreclosures,anaheim hills foreclosurs, homes for sale anaheim, homes for sale anahime hills, anaheim realtor, anaheim hills realtor, real Estate anaheim hills, Real Estate anaheim
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott - Chief Executive Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott - Chief Learning Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty