"If everyone on our team would produce even ONE targeted, hyper-local blog per week... (or DAILY) our office would DOMINATE the local market in a short time!"
This week we talked about blogging (again) in our Monday meeting and our broker (again) encouraged all or our agents to get involved with ActiveRain and get blogging! If everyone on our team would produce even ONE targeted, hyper-local blog per week... (or DAILY) our office would DOMINATE the local market in a short time!
But agents asked: WHAT DO WE BLOG ABOUT?
Here are some AWESOME IDEAS FOR YOUR REAL ESTATE BLOG OR WEBSITE!
- Great Deal of the Week! Write about the best house you or your team find each week-- Include pictures!
- Great restaurant of the Week! Choose your local favorite and write about it! Link your blog to their Facebook page!
- Featured LOCAL business of the Week! Link your blog to their Facebook page!
- Take a photo in your neighborhood, or town and ask "Where in 'your town' is this?"
- Write about current market conditions in your local market.
- Write about recent sales in your local market.
- Current events in your area... golf tournaments, dog shows, concerts, plays, car shows, etc.
- Local election results!
- Best "Happy Hours" in your town!
- Events and activities for kids in your area!
- Dog Park information in your neighborhoods.
- Things you LOVE about your town and neighborhood!
When you learn about your community, show that you care by blogging about things people are interested in... you become the "local expert". By investing a few minutes daily or even weekly... the content you are posting will pay off with contacts, prospects, and clients in the future!
You can check out my locally focused web-site LivetheDesertLife.com for more ideas!
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with the BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott - Chief Operating Officer - BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott - Chief Learning Officer - BVO Luxury Group @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty