Sharing the secrets of success with others is one of the many attractive features of our current franchise affiliation.
Today, Mike Mendoza, former #1 agent for Realty Executives, and currently the Rainmaker Team Leader for The Mendoza Team as well as a co-owner for the Keller Williams Northwest Region (Alaska, Idaho, Orgeon, Washington) took time out of his schedule to spend three hours with a group of about forty Rainmaker Team Leaders, Operating Principals, Market Center Team Leaders and Agents discussing how he did what he did and how he does what he does!
Here are some of Mike's suggestions for success for new (or any) agents:
- Commit to doing one deal per month - minimum.
- Hold at least one Open House per week - minimum.
- Call at least 10 FSBOs or Expireds - daily.
- Create and stick to a daily routine.
- Find an accountability partner.
- If you're in a position to do so - invest in yourself and get a coach. (Mike currently has two coaches).
- Take advantage of the information available on the franchise Intranet. Mike is talking Keller Williams - however - most major franchises have something to offer online in the way of tools and training - so if you aren't with Keller Williams - this item STILL APPLIES! If your current company does not offer this, you can still attend Keller Wiliams sponsored events - and no - it doesn't mean you have to become a Keller Williams agent!
Sounds familiar doesn't it? Seems like we've heard it before? That's because it WORKS!
What are YOU doing to be successful in the real estate industry?
If you are considering a Traditional or Short Sale of your home in Phoenix, Scottsdale or any location in Maricopa County Arizona, you owe it to yourself to talk with Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty to determine whether Tony and Suzanne Marriott are the best real estate Brokers in the Phoenix and Scottsdale metropolitan area to help you with the Successful Sale of your home.
Tony and Suzanne have personally Listed, Sold and Closed more than a hundred Short Sales with the highest list to close rate in the Phoenix Metro Area!
Tony Marriott - Chief Executive Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Suzanne Marriott - Chief Learning Officer - Haven Express @ Keller Williams Arizona Realty